History

History is not written overnight.
It requires time, innovative vision, extraordinary commitment and personality.

1659:
The mill on the upper Gries is acquired by the caretaker of Schloß Parz (Parz Palace).
Since then, it has had the name "Pflegermühle”.

1892:
Sale of the Pflegermühle to the Radlegger family. It has been family-owned since then.

1921:
Daughter Anna Radlegger marries the estate owner’s son Isidor Haberfellner.

1954:
Expansion of the mills to daily output of 20 tons with pneumatics.

1963:
Leopold Haberfellner assumes control of the business after the death of his father in a tragic automobile accident. First silo construction. Creation of storage space for 2,000 tons of grain.

1966:
Completion of the new mill building for a daily output of 40 tons. The Bühler Company from Switzerland supplies the plan and machines.

1970:
Second silo construction. At the train station premises in Grieskirchen, a silo with its own rail connection is erected.

1977:
Third silo construction. Expansion of the storage capacity on the mill grounds.

1978:
Fourth silo construction. Construction of a flour silo for storing 1,000 tons of flour.

1984:
Expansion of mill output to 60 tons per day. Equipping with the newest Bühler milling machines and Airtronic roller mills.

1985:
Adoption of fully automatic flour small packaging technology and further expansion of the mill laboratory.

1988:
Contingent purchases - increase of annual milling to 10,000 tons.

1989:
Expansion of the business to milling 90 tons of wheat per day.  New construction of a flour warehouse.

1990:
Expansion of the small packaging line to an output of 5,000 packages per hour. Fully automatic expansion of the palletizing system with control by special computer programs.

1994:
Expansion of the combined rye/wheat milling to 200 tons per day.


2000:
Installation of a separate rye milling system with output of 60 tons per day.

2004:
Construction of a second flour silo with 500 ton storage capacity.

2005:
Building of the third warehouse with 1,000 pallet storing positions and a fully automatic sack-filling and palletizing system for large packagings.

2006:
Expansion of the company’s site by 4,000 sq. metres.

2007:
Commissioning of the most modern small packaging system with an output of 7,000 packages per hour.

Today:
Continuous investments in the most modern production technologies.